To add a Contact Form 7 form to your WordPress site, you will need to:
- Install and activate the Contact Form 7 plugin.
- Go to Contact > Contact Forms in your WordPress dashboard.
- Click on the “Add New” button.
- Enter a name for your form.
- Select the fields that you want to include in your form.
- Click on the “Save” button.
- Copy the shortcode for your form.
- Paste the shortcode into the content editor of the page or post where you want to display your form.
- Click on the “Update” button.
Your Contact Form 7 form will now be displayed on your WordPress site.
Here are some additional tips for adding a Contact Form 7 form to your WordPress site:
- Use a descriptive form name. This will help you identify the form when you’re looking at your form submissions.
- Use required fields. This will help you ensure that you have all the information you need from your form submitters.
- Use a clear and concise message for your form submitters. This will let them know what to expect when they submit their form.
- Test your form regularly. This will help you catch any errors in your form before they cause problems for your form submitters.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.