To send email notifications when someone submits a Contact Form 7 form, you will need to:
- Go to Contact > Contact Forms in your WordPress dashboard.
- Click on the name of the form that you want to send email notifications from.
- Click on the “Email Notifications” tab.
- Enter the email addresses that you want to receive notifications from the form.
- Enter a subject line for your email notifications.
- Enter a message for your email notifications.
- Click on the “Save” button.
Your Contact Form 7 form will now send email notifications when someone submits the form.
Here are some additional tips for sending email notifications from a Contact Form 7 form:
- Use a descriptive subject line. This will help you identify the email notification when you’re looking at your inbox.
- Use a clear and concise message. This will let the recipient know what information has been submitted from the form.
- Test your form regularly to make sure that email notifications are being sent properly.